Adam Bielecki (climber)
12 May 1983|
At the age of 17, he was the youngest person to climb Khan Tengri in alpine-style.
On March 9, 2012 Adam Bielecki with Janusz Gołąb made the first successful winter ascent of Gasherbrum I (8080m), thereby also achieving the highest elevation reached by man in winter in the Karakorum. They climbed the mountain without supplementary oxygen.
On March 5, 2013 he climbed Broad Peak (8051m) together with Maciej Berbeka, Artur Małek and Tomasz Kowalski. The climbers separated before the summit, and while Bielecki and Małek reached the camp on descent, Berbeka and Kowalski went missing and were pronounced dead three days later.
- "A memorandum of Artur Hajzer". 2011-11-16. Archived from the original on 2014-05-17. Retrieved 2014-05-15.
- "Poles summit Gasherbrum I in winter". 2012-03-20. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- "Adam Bielecki zdobył K2!". 2012-07-31. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "FIRST WINTER ASCENT OF BROAD PEAK". 2013-03-12. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- "Winter expedition of Polish Mountaineering Association to Broad Peak (8,047 m) 2012/2013". 2013-03-19. Archived from the original on 2013-10-18. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- list of ascent on winterclimb.com (in English), with detailed list of ascents of 1999-2013