Adam Charlap Hyman
Adam Charlap Hyman
|Born||1988 (age 30–31)|
|Alma mater||Rhode Island School of Design|
Adam Charlap Hyman (born 1989) is an American architect, designer, and artist. He is the co-founder and partner of Charlap Hyman & Herrero, an architecture and design firm based out of New York City and Los Angeles. Adam Charlap Hyman is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design.
Polo Ralph Lauren
In September 2011, he worked for Polo Ralph Lauren as a Furniture Design Consultant. In his 4 years at Ralph Lauren Home, Charlap Hyman collected, researched, and archived historical reference material.
Charlap Hyman & Herrero
In October 2014, Charlap Hyman and fellow Rhode Island School of Design classmate Andre Herrero co-founded Charlap Hyman & Herrero, an architecture and design firm. Charlap Hyman runs the office in New York City while Herrero runs the one in Los Angeles.
Charlap Hyman & Herrero works internationally for a range of clients and industries, producing architecture, interior design, product design, furniture design, and fine art. Adam's brother, Alexander, works for the company running the business side of the operation.
Awards & Accomplishments
- "Adam Charlap Hyman, 28 (L) and Andre Herrero, 28". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- Entertainment, The only biannual Magazine for Architectural. "OBJECT MANOR: CHARLAP HYMAN & HERRERO'S TRIBUTE TO MARIO PRAZ". pinupmagazine.org. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- Nast, Condé. "Charlap Hyman & Herrero May Just Be the Next Big Thing". Architectural Digest. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- "The Dazzling Work of Charlap Hyman & Herrero is What Happens When a Furniture Designer and Architect Team Up". Archinect. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- "A Studio Tour with Everyone's Favorite Rising Design Star". Schumacher Blog. 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- "RISD XYZ Fall/Winter 2018/19". Issuu. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- Entertainment, The only biannual Magazine for Architectural. "NEW POWER GENERATION: CHARLAP HYMAN & HERRERO". pinupmagazine.org. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- "T Suggests: A Human-Size Doll's House, Colorful Knitwear and More". The New York Times. 2019-01-11. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-10-20.
- SSENSE (2019-04-25). "Making Believe with Design Firm Charlap Hyman & Herrero". ssense. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- "This Hotshot Duo Is the Design World's Next Big Thing". 1stdibs Introspective. 2018-08-24. Retrieved 2019-10-17.