Adam Cheyer, Co-Founder of Siri, March 2008
Genetic Finance/Sentient Technologies
|Alma mater||Brandeis University
|Known for||Siri, CALO|
Adam Cheyer is a co-founder of Siri and formerly a director of engineering in the iPhone group at Apple. Prior to Siri, he was a computer scientist and project director in SRI International's Artificial Intelligence Center, where he was the Chief Architect on the CALO project. Cheyer was also a member of the founding team at Change.org and a founder of Sentient Technologies (formerly Genetic Finance).
Early life and education
Cheyer was a keynote speaker at the 2016 Congress of Future Science and Technology Leaders.
- Cheyer, Adam and Martin, David (January 1999). "The Open Agent Architecture: A framework for building distributed software systems". Applied Artificial Intelligence. 13 (1-2).
- Cheyer, Adam (1998). "Multimodal Maps: An Agent-based Approach". In Bunt/Beun/Borghuis. Multimodal Human-Computer Communication, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence #1374. Springer. pp. 111–121.
- Cheyer, Adam (2005-11-06). "IRIS: Integrate. Relate. Infer. Share.". 1st Workshop on The Semantic Desktop at the International Semantic Web Conference. Galway, Ireland: International Semantic Web Conference.
- Cheyer, Adam (June 2006). "A Collaborative Programming Environment for Web Interoperability". 1st Workshop on Semantic Wikis. Budva, Montenegro.
- Cheyer, Adam (2003-12-15). "Evolution of the Laws that Deal with the Utilization of Information Networks". 2003 BISC FLINT-CIBI International Joint Workshop on Soft Computing for Internet and BioInformatics. University of California, Berkeley.
- "Apple Said to Lose Cheyer, Co-Creator of Siri Voice Unit". Bloomberg. 2012-09-11. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- Stodola, Barbara (2011-11-22). "A Michigan City success story: Former resident Dag Kittlaus, an Elston grad, creates Siri for Apple". The News-Dispatch. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- Boran, Marie (2011-11-16). "iRobot". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- "Adam Cheyer". SRI International Artificial Intelligence Center. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- Veneziani, Vince (2007-02-07). "Social Networking For Change(.org)". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "Sentient Team". Sentient Technologies, LLC.
- "Artificial Intelligence Company Sentient Emerges From Stealth". Wall Street Journal.
- "About". Adam Cheyer. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|