Adam G. Simon
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adam G. Simon
Simon speaking at the Toronto Film Festival Press Conference for Man Down
Adam Gregory Simon
March 13, 1977
|Known for||Man Down, Synapse|
Adam Gregory Simon (born March 13, 1977) is an American actor and writer. He started his professional career as an actor in theatre with roles in the early 2000s and then made his television and film debut. Simon is the writer of Man Down, a post-apocalyptic thriller directed by Dito Montiel which stars Shia LaBeouf, Kate Mara, Gary Oldman, Jai Courtney and Clifton Collins, Jr..
In 2015 Simon wrote Synapse, a film where he made his theatrical acting debut. Synapse starred Sophina Brown, Henry Simmons, Joshua Alba and Simon himself. Synapse is the first theatrical content produced by Los Angeles Center Studios and Hollywood Locations.
|2019||The Raid -remake-||Co-Writer|
|2018||Point Blank||Officer T. Farmer||Also Writer|
|2010||The Kane Files: Life of Trial||Cop|
|2013||Warrior POV||Captain Rusty Bradley / PFC William Lenard|
|2013||Drugs Made Me Do It||Jarrod Wyatt|
- "MVP Features Adam Simon". mvplife.com. July 25, 2014. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- "Shia LaBeouf, Kate Mara and Gary Oldman to Star in Man Down". hollywoodreporter.com. September 4, 2014. Retrieved September 4, 2014.
- Kroll, Justin. "Frank Grillo, Anthony Mackie to Reunite in 'Point Blank' Remake". www.variety.com. Variety. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- Golden, Lee. "THE RAID: Writer Adam G. Simon Divulges On Joe Carnahan's 'Cool Jump-Off Point'". www.filmcombatsyndicate.com. Film Combat Syndicate. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- "Manny From Comicbookmovie.com interviews Adam Simon". synapsethefilm.com. September 10, 2014. Retrieved September 10, 2014.