||This biographical article is written like a résumé. (September 2010)|
Kidan attended John Dewey High School in Brooklyn, New York. He went on to George Washington University, and received a Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School where he received the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Writing and Research. He was also highly active in the national office of College Republicans.
Kidan campaigned for George H.W. Bush as Chairman of Young Professionals for Bush and served as New York Co-Chair of Youth For Reagan Bush 84. He later went into the bagel business, opening two stores in New York resort community of the Hamptons while he was practicing law. Kidan also founded a Dial-A-Mattress franchise in Washington, D.C. in the 1990s, which served the White House.
In 2005 Adam Kidan pleaded guilty, alongside Abramoff, to fraud charges in relation to his 2000 purchase of SunCruz, a casino cruise line. He served 27 months in prison, followed by three years of probation.
In 2010, Kidan was subpoenaed to testify in the conspiracy trial of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay. In 2013 he took to the stand during the Gus Boulis murder trial as a witness for the prosecution.
- Heather Salerno (August 25, 1997). "Dial-A-Mattress Adds an 'S' for Showrooms; Putting Some Bounce In Sales With Option To Try Before Buying". The Washington Post.
- DON OLDENBURG (April 26, 1998). "Couple lose sleep over mattress, can't get money back". Chicago Sun-Times.
- Susan Schmidt and James V. Grimaldi (May 1, 2005). "Untangling a Lobbyist's Stake in a Casino Fleet;With Millions of Dollars Unaccounted for, Another Federal Investigation Targets Abramoff". The Washington Post.
- John McCaslin (February 17, 1995). "Part A; NATION; INSIDE THE BELTWAY; Pg. A5". The Washington Times.
- Jessica Wehrman (December 16, 2005). "Man praised by Ney pleads guilty to fraud charges". Dayton Daily News.
- "How scheming lobbyist operated in Seattle firm". Seattle Times. February 7, 2006.
- ANDY SOLTIS (January 5, 2006). "LOBBY MOB-HIT LINK; ABRAMOFF GUILTY OF CASINO-BOAT FRAUD TIED TO TYCOON MURDER". The New York Post.
- [case 0:05-cr-60204-PCH, Document 113] United States District Court, JUNE 27, 2008
- Star witness Adam Kidan and Bacardi lobbyist to testify in Texas conspiracy trial of Tom DeLay Broward Bulldog, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Olmeda, Rafael (October 18, 2013). "Boulis rival testifies against 'Little Tony' at murder trial". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved July 7, 2014.