Adam Levy (actor)
|Born||5 December 1970|
Levy trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) and spent a great deal of his early career working in theatre where he was a member of the Royal National Theatre and The Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) acting companies over a period of years and performed in a wide variety of Shakespeare productions. This included the part of Paris in Peter Stein’s Royal Shakespeare production of Troilus and Cressida, Dauphin in Nicholas Hytner’s National Theatre production of Henry V, and Paulina in Ed Hall's all-male Propeller production of The Winter's Tale.
In 2007, Levy played Louis in the revival of Tony Kushner's 'Angels in America'  and in 2008, Adam was cast as the lead villain in the West End Musical 'Zorro' where he played Zorro's arch-nemesis Ramon.
On television, Levy has played a number of supporting roles including the part of Bentivolio in Borjia for Atlantic Productions  and in 2015 was cast in the lead role of disciple Peter in all 12 episodes of NBC show A.D. The Bible Continues filmed in Morocco.
In 2015, Levy worked in the feature Music, War and Love directed by Martha Coolidge due for release in summer 2016.
Levy is Jewish.
- Menzie, Nicola (12 April 2015). "'A.D. The Bible Continues' Series 'Certainly Is a Christian Project,' But It Is Not Just for Christians, Actors Say". The Christian Post. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- Carra, Mallory (5 April 2015). "Who Plays Peter On 'A.D. The Bible Continues'? Adam Levy Is A Regular In The U.K. Theater Scene". Bustle. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "'A.D. The Bible Continues' Actor Adam Levy Talks About the Importance of Peter in Acts". Breath Cast. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- Miller, Gerri (10 February 2015). "The Jewish stars of 2015's midseason TV". Jewish Journal. Tribe Media Corp. Archived from the original on 3 July 2015. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- Plier, Dave (5 April 2015). "Adam Levy from NBC's 'A.D. The Bible Continues'". WGN Radio. Archived from the original on 9 March 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- Nathan, John (11 July 2008). "Adam Levy: 'I fight, but people pay me not to sing'". The JC. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- Billington, Michael (28 June 2007). "Angels in America". The Guardian. Guardian News and Media Limited. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "Rebecca Blackstone, Adam Levy, et al. Join Danny DeVito and Richard Griffiths in THE SUNSHINE BOYS; Full Cast Announced". Broadway World. Wisdom Digital Media. 19 March 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- Auld, Tim (24 May 2012). "The Sunshine Boys, at Savoy Theatre, Seven magazine review". www.telegraph.co.uk. Telegraph Media Group Limited. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "Supergirl" Parasite Lost (TV Episode 2018) - IMDb, retrieved 9 August 2019