|Full name||Adam O'Reilly|
|Date of birth||11 May 2001|
|Place of birth||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Preston North End|
|2016–2018||Preston North End|
|2018–||Preston North End||1||(0)|
|2017–||Republic of Ireland U17||6||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:06, 17 January 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10:06, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
Adam O'Reilly (born 11 May 2001) is an Irish professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Championship side Preston North End and the Republic of Ireland national under-17 team. He made his professional debut for Preston in December 2018, aged 17.
Preston North End
Having progressed through the academy of local side Ringmahon Rangers, where he played under father Kieran, O'Reilly signed for Preston North End in December 2016 after successfully trialing with the club. During his first full season with the club's academy, he helped his side reach the Lancashire FA Youth Cup final, was named in the team of the season and won Preston's Scholar of the Year award. The highlight of the season came in February 2018 when he was named on the substitute's bench for the first team's Championship match against Wolverhampton Wanderers, although he was not called to enter the field of play.
On 29 December 2018, following a string of injuries in the first-team squad, O'Reilly was afforded the chance to feature on the bench again in a league encounter against Aston Villa. He made his debut in the final minutes of the match, coming on as a substitute for compatriot Graham Burke as the two sides played out to a 1–1 draw. In doing so, he became the 20th-youngest player ever to represent the club. The following month, he signed his first professional contract with Preston.
Republic of Ireland
- As of match played 29 December 2018
|Preston North End||2018–19||Championship||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
- "Adam O'Reilly". Preston North End. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- Barrett, Richard (19 February 2018). "Irish Prodigy Exclusive: 16-year old Adam O'Reilly on upcoming Preston Debut". The Pundit Arena. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- "Amateur manager's striking sons sign professional contracts". The Junior Soccer Portal. 20 December 2016. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- Casey, Gavan (22 May 2018). "Preston's 17-year-old Irish star scoops two awards after impressive first season". The 41. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- Norris, Darren (31 December 2018). "How the Irish fared: Preston debut perfect present for Adam O'Reilly". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- "Walker Becomes Youngest League Player For Lilywhites". Preston North End. 2 January 2019. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- "Adam O'Reilly Signs First Professional Contract". Prestoin North End Football Club. 25 January 2019. Retrieved 1 February 2019.
- "A. O'Reilly". Soccerway. Retrieved 17 January 2019.