||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Edward Adam Senn
April 10, 1984
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Manager||IMG - New York |
Edward Adam Senn (born April 10, 1984) is an American model, actor and restaurateur. He studied theater as a child and through out high school. After high school Senn moved to NY to attend Atlantic Theater which he is an Alumni of. And has appeared in television shows, music videos and movies. He also owns a restaurant in New York City. Adam plays Zero a bisexual sociopath basketball player on VH1's Hit the Floor.
Since 2008, Dolce & Gabbana has consistently used Senn in lookbooks, campaign ads and fashion shows. The fashion duo chose him for an interview/editorial called "A Stroke of Luxury" which was photographed by Robbie Fimmano in 2010. Senn had a lead role in the 2011 movie Video Girl which starred Meagan Good.
2012 to present
Senn continued to work prominently for Dolce & Gabbana, appearing in their Watches campaign and lookbooks, all photographed by Mariano Vivanco. He also became the face for their new One Sport fragrance campaign. Other fashion campaigns and editorials for 2012 included Express, photographed by Greg Kadel, Mavi Jeans campaign, snapped by Mariano Vivanco, and Blanco Suitebalanco. He covered the S/S 2012 Vogue Hombre and shot an editorial for Panorama magazines. According to Models.com, Senn was ranked #16 of "The Money Guys" for 2012. In May 2014, Senn was cast as basketball player Zero in VH1's Hit the Floor.
|2011||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Hank Roberts||Season 12 episode 11||2011||Magic City Memoirs||Charles|
|2014–present||Hit the Floor||Zero (Gideon)||Season 2-3, main cast|
|2015||Charlie, Trevor and a Girl Savannah||Marty|
|2016||Married by Christmas||Ethan|
- "The Internet Fashion Database - Adam Senn". TIFDb. Retrieved 14 Oct 2012.
- "Men - Adam Senn". IMG Models. Archived from the original on 2014-11-10. Retrieved 9 Nov 2014.
- "Adam Senn - Profile". Select Model Management. Retrieved 9 Nov 2014.
- "Dolce & Gabbana watches - Interview with Adam Senn and others". Swide. Retrieved 21 Dec 2013.
- . "A Stroke of Luxury (Interview Magazine)". Models.com. Retrieved 2016-03-02.
- Covering Media | Video Girl
- "Dolce & Gabbana Watches Campaign". Fashionisto. June 30, 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "DolceGabbana 2012 Lookbook". Fashionisto. July 12, 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- Adam Senn - New Face of Dolce-Gabbana's One Sport
- SelectModels.com | Adam Senn - Profile
- Why Not Models | Adam Senn - Profile Archived October 16, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.