|Origin||Long Beach, California, United States|
Adam Taylor is an American composer. He is best known for his film and television soundtracks including the TV series The Handmaid's Tale, 2017 film Before I Fall, I Think We're Alone Now (2018) and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018–present).
A self-taught musician from Long Beach, California, Taylor learned guitar at age 15 and performed in bands during education. He later created background music for prayer meetings at his church, which was heard by a film writer and director, Eliot Rausch. They collaborated on some short films together, and Taylor contributed to the soundtrack of August: Osage County (composed by Gustavo Santaolalla), before his first full soundtrack credit, Meadowland (2015). More recently, he composed for the TV series The Handmaid's Tale and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
- Meadowland (2015)
- Before I Fall (2017)
- Curvature (2017)
- The Handmaid's Tale (2017–present)
- I Think We're Alone Now (2018)
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018–present)
- Sheck, Frank (2017). "'Curvature' Review". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
- Donelson, Marcy. "Adam Taylor | Biography". AllMusic. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
- Burlingame, Jon (2018). "'The Handmaid's Tale' Composer Adam Taylor Takes Cue From Elisabeth Moss". Variety. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
- Filmmusicreporter (November 18, 2016). "Adam Taylor Scoring Ry Russo-Young's 'Before I Fall'". FilmMusicReporter. Retrieved November 29, 2016.
- Collins, James (2018). "An Interview with Adam Taylor: the composer for the Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina". Mandy.com. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
- "ADAM TAYLOR - Future Perfect Music". Future Perfect Music. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
|This article about a United States composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|