Adam Tinworth is a business journalist and writer, resident in London.
He is currently Blogging Editor for Reed Business Information, leading a major push by the business-to-business publisher into blogs. Previously, he was Features Editor of Estates Gazette, a weekly business magazine for the UK commercial real estate industry.
Books which Adam Tinworth has helped write include:
(all White Wolf Game Studio publications)
- Lodges: the Faithful
- Werewolf: The Forsaken
- Savant and Sorcerer
- World of Darkness: Ghost Stories
- Damned and Deceived
- Dark Ages: British Isles
- Houses of the Fallen
- Hunter: The Infernal
- Players Guide to Garou
- Shadow Games
- Tribebook: Silver Fangs, Revised Ed.
- Vampire Players Guide
- Victorian Age: Vampire Companion
- Dark Ages: Inquisitor
- Dark Ages: Vampire
- Demon: The Fallen
- Hunter Book: Wayward
- Hunter: The Moonstruck
- London by Night
- Tribebook: Fianna, Revised Ed.
- Werewolf Storytellers Handbook, Revised Ed.
- Exalted Storyteller's Companion
- Hunter Book: Visionary
- Hunter Players Guide
- Hunter Storytellers Handbook
- Veil of Night
- A World of Rage
- Hunter Book: Innocent
- The Walking Dead
- World of Darkness: Blood-Dimmed Tides
- Allen, Katie (2007-02-14). "Farmers take online bull by the horns". Guardian Unlimited. London. Archived from the original on 23 February 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-02.
- "Censorship, politics and student lessosn". One Man & His Blog. 2005-12-07. Archived from the original on 22 June 2007. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
|This biographical article relating to a role-playing game designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|