From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adama may refer to:
- Adama, various characters from Battlestar Galactica
- Adama (biblical), one of the Old Testament "Cities of the Plain"
- Adama, Ethiopia, also known as Nazareth
- Adama (woreda), a woreda (district) in Ethiopia
- Adama (surname)
- Adama, a 1998 album by jazz bassist Avishai Cohen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.