Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adama may refer to:
- Adama, various characters from Battlestar Galactica
- Adama (biblical), one of the Old Testament "Cities of the Plain"
- Adama, Ethiopia, also known as Nazareth
- Adama (woreda), a woreda (district) in Ethiopia
- Adama (name)
- Adama (album), 1998 Avishai Cohen recording
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions, an Israel-based crop protection company
- Adama, a Hebrew word meaning soil (אדמה)
- Adama (film), a 2015 French film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.