|Full name||Adama Mbengue|
|Date of birth||December 1, 1993|
|Place of birth||Senegal|
|2012||Orlando City U-23||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 7, 2013.
After being scouted in Senegal during his time with Orlando City Academy Affiliate, Sport Galaxy, Mbengue played with Orlando City in the 2012 Walt Disney World Pro Soccer Classic at the age of 19 and later joined USL PDL club Orlando City U-23, where he made 10 appearances in 2012.
On June 21, 2012, Mbengue was promoted to Orlando City's senior roster, making him the first player in club history to be promoted from the U23s to the pro side. Mbengue made his professional debut the following day in a 3–0 win over the Harrisburg City Islanders.
In the 2013 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, Mbengue made a major impact on Orlando City's run to the quarterfinals. He scored in a second-round win over the Ocala Stampede and set up Long Tan for the only goal of the game in a 1–0 upset of Major League Soccer club and defending tournament champion Sporting Kansas City on June 12.
- 2012 Orlando City U-23 statistics Archived June 10, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Mbengue Added To Lions' Squad". pdl.uslsoccer.com. USL Premier Development League. 21 June 2012. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Match Recap: 6.22.2012 vs. Harrisburg City Islanders". Orlando City S.C. Orlando City Public Relations. 22 June 2012. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Orlando City tops Ocala Stampede". Orlando Sentinel. 21 May 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Orlando City stun their MLS affiliate". TheCup.US. 12 June 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
|This biographical article related to Senegalese football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|