Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adamantine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adamantine may refer to:
- Adamant, mythical material adamant or adamantine
- Adamantine lustre, non-metallic, brilliant light reflecting and transmitting properties of minerals
- Adamantine spar, mineral, a variety of corundum
- Adamantine (veneer)
- "Adamantine", a song by the band Thirty Ought Six
- Adamantium, a fictional metal alloy appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Adamantane, a bulky hydrocarbon
- Adamantinoma, a form of bone cancer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adamantine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.