Adamantine may refer to:
- Adamant, mythical material adamant or adamantine
- Adamantine lustre, non-metallic, brilliant light reflecting and transmitting properties of minerals
- Adamantine spar, mineral, a variety of corundum
- Adamantine (veneer)
- "Adamantine", a song by the band Thirty Ought Six
- Adamantium, a fictional metal
- Adamantane, a bulky hydrocarbon
- Adamantinoma, a form of bone cancer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adamantine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.