Adamawa or Adamaua may refer to :
Places and jurisdictions in West Africa
- Adamawa Plateau, which rises in Nigeria, cuts across Cameroon, and terminates in the Central African Republic
- Adamawa Emirate, founded by and named after Modibo Adama
- The former Catholic Apostolic Prefecture of Adamaua
- Adamawa languages, a family of languages spoken in the above area
- Adamawa (cattle), an African breed of cattle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adamawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.