Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adamawa or Adamaua may refer to :
Places and jurisdictions in West Africa
- Adamawa Plateau, which rises in Nigeria, cuts across Cameroon, and terminates in the Central African Republic
- Adamawa Emirate, founded by and named after Modibo Adama
- The former Catholic Apostolic Prefecture of Adamaua
- Adamawa languages, a family of languages spoken in the above area
- Adamawa (cattle), an African breed of cattle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adamawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.