Adams Township, Allen County, Indiana
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||32.76 sq mi (84.85 km2)|
|• Land||32.75 sq mi (84.81 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.04 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||784 ft (239 m)|
|• Density||972/sq mi (375.1/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
46774, 46803, 46805, 46806, 46815, 46816
|GNIS feature ID||453073|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Adams Township covers an area of 32.76 square miles (84.85 km2); of this, 32.75 square miles (84.81 km2) is land and 0.015 square miles (0.04 km2), or 0.05 percent, is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- St. Joseph Township (north)
- Milan Township (northeast)
- Jefferson Township (east)
- Madison Township (southeast)
- Marion Township (south)
- Pleasant Township (southwest)
- Wayne Township (west)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Concordia Gardens and Saint John.
- East Allen County Schools
- Indiana's 3rd congressional district
- State House District 79
- State House District 80
- State House District 81
- State House District 84
- State House District 85
- State Senate District 14
- State Senate District 15
- "Adams Township, Allen County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Adams township, Allen County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved March 25, 2013.