Adams Township, Carroll County, Indiana
Location of Adams Township in Carroll County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.99 sq mi (67.3 km2)|
|• Land||25.67 sq mi (66.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.32 sq mi (0.8 km2)|
|Elevation||699 ft (213 m)|
|• Density||20.1/sq mi (7.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453074|
Adams Township was organized in 1828.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.99 square miles (67.3 km2), of which 25.67 square miles (66.5 km2) (or 98.77%) is land and 0.32 square miles (0.83 km2) (or 1.23%) is water.
- Jackson Township, White County (north)
- Jefferson Township, Cass County (northeast)
- Clinton Township, Cass County (east)
- Liberty (east)
- Rock Creek (southeast)
- Deer Creek (south)
- Tippecanoe (southwest)
- Jefferson (west)
- Lincoln Township, White County (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Great Eastern, Johnson City and Seceder.
- "Adams Township, Carroll County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Odell, John Curtis (1916). History of Carroll County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 80.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.