Adams Township, LaSalle County, Illinois
Location in La Salle County
LaSalle County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||33.11 sq mi (85.8 km2)|
|• Land||33.11 sq mi (85.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||49.7/sq mi (19.2/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60531, 60551, 60552
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.11 square miles (85.8 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Baker at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Baker, Little Indian Creek, Pierce Family and Saint Clara Catholic.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Community Unit School District 2
- Leland Community Unit School District 1
- Somonauk Community Unit School District 432
- Illinois's 11th congressional district
- State House District 70
- State Senate District 35
- "Adams Township, La Salle County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.