From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adana may refer to:
- Adana, a city in Turkey
- Adana Province, a province in Turkey
- Adana, Álava, a city in the Basque Country, Spain
- Adana (dance), a folk dance in Republic of Macedonia
- Adana (raga), a rāga in classical music
- Adana kebabı, a long, charcoal grilled, minced meat
- Adana Printing Machines, makers of small printing presses, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.