Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Private Business School|
|Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
Programme in infrastructure management
1. Two-Year PGDM (Infrastructure Management)-PGDM (Infrastructure Management) programme is an AICTE-approved Two-year Full-Time specialized residential programme for fresh or recent graduates.
2. 15-month Executive PGDM (Infrastructure Management)-Executive PGDM (Infrastructure Management) is an AICTE-approved 15-month full-time specialized residential programme for working professionals.
Courses offered in PGPIM employ a mix of pedagogical methods including case discussion and analysis, lectures, group exercises, simulations, presentations, role plays, project work and field visits.
Program Design Committee
PGPIM was designed by a Programme Design Committee under the Chairmanship of Prof. G. Raghuram, Indian Railway chair professor at IIM Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Diptiranjan Mahapatra, FPM (equivalent to Ph.D. in Management) from IIM, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Tejas Desai, MA in mathematics from the University of Kentucky, PhD and an MS in biostatistics from the University of North Carolina
- Dr. Preeta Vyas, Ph.D. in Business Management from Gujarat University
- Dr. Amit Shrivastava, Ph. D. in Finance from Bundelkhand University
Board of governors
- Gautam Adani, chairman (chairman, Adani Group)
- Dr. J. J. Irani (director, Tata Sons)
- Sanjay Lalbhai (CMD, Arvind Mills)
- Dr. R. A. Mashelkar (Bhatnagar fellow, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune and former director general, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
- Rajesh Shantilal Adani (managing director, Adani Enterprises Ltd.)
- Prof. G. Raghuram (Indian Railways chair professor, IIM Ahmedabad)
- Prof. Indira Parikh (president, FLAME and former dean, IIM Ahmedabad)
- Prof. K. V. Ramani (professor, IIM Ahmedabad)
- Dr. Malay Mahadevia (director (Projects), Adani Group)
- Ashok K. Shah, Secretary
AIIM provides a one-year postgraduate course in infrastructure management.
Management development programme
AIIM, in collaboration with the European Business School, Germany offered[when?] a programme in business strategy and leadership from the AIIM campus for top-level executives of the Adani Group Companies.