|Type||Privately held company |
(Subsidiary of Webinfluence Group AS)
|Founded||Tallinn, Estonia (2007 )|
|Revenue||€25 million (2013)|
|Parent||Webinfluence Group AS (since 2011)|
Adcash was founded in 2007 by Christophe Avignon and Thomas Padovani. Padovani, who is originally from France, came to Estonia to establish the new company. The company was started with no direct funding, with the first sales agreements obtained through direct sales.
The Adcash Advertising Network was spun off as a separate company, Adcash OÜ, in 2011. It remains a subsidiary of Webinfluence Group AS.
In 2015, Adcash was awarded two titles at the EAS gala dinner of Estonia's best companies. The first title was for the Innovator of the Year, and the second for the most competitive medium-sized enterprise in Estonia.
- Sarle, Dimitri (2013-09-26). "The Estonian Startup With €25 Million Turnover You Haven't Heard Of". Articstartup. Archived from the original on 2014-05-27. Retrieved 2014-05-26.
- Mets, Mari (2013-09-21). "Prantsuse IT-ärimees kogub Eestis reklaamimiljoneid" [French IT businessman collects advertisement millions in Estonia] (in Estonian). Eesti Päevaleht.
- "Adcash avab jaanuaris Kontori Pariisis ja laieneb Eestis". Delfi,Ärileht. 2014-01-30.
- "The top 500 sites on the web". Alexa.com.
- "Top Sites in France". Alexa.com.
- "Construction company Kodumaja named business of the year 2015". Estonian Public Broadcasting.