|Headquarters||Cambridge, United Kingdom|
|Products||KVM switches, Serial Consoles, IT infrastructure products|
Adder develop hardware-based, remote-management devices which are sold under the brand name 'Adder'. Products include KVM switches (analog and Cat5), KVM over IP, digital signage products, remote office/branch office solutions, and out-of-band management solutions.
The company has offices in the US, UK, Germany, the Netherlands and Singapore, and a global distribution network. Some 60% of its production is exported to Europe and the United States. It was founded in 1984 by Adrian Dickens.
- "Cambridge company to treble output". BBC News Online. 16 March 2006. Retrieved 2007-09-19.
- "Computer connectivity innovator Adder Technology continues legacy". Cambridge Network. November 12, 2009. Retrieved March 13, 2012.
- Quested, Tony (February 24, 2012). "Snakes alive! Adder climbs ladder". Business Weekly. Retrieved March 13, 2012.
- Alan Stevens (2006-03-21). "AdderView Matrix MP KVM switch". Network IT Week. Retrieved 2007-09-10.
- "AdderLink IP". SC Magazine. 2005-03-10. Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- Sandra Kay Miller (2007-06-29). "Is The Death Of Traditional KVM Near?". Processor. Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- "Unique accolade for Adder Technology:Only company to win Eastern Region Technology Fast 50 Award 5 years running". Cambridge Network. 2007.