Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up addictive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Addictive refers to things characterized by, or causing, addiction.
Addictive may also refer to:
- Addictive (Australian band), an Australian thrash metal band
- Addictive (English band), a pop/dance duo
- "Addictive" (song), a 2002 song by Truth Hurts
- Addictive TV, a UK media production company
- Addictiv (born 1984), Canadian singer
- Addicted (disambiguation)
- Addiction (disambiguation)
- Addict (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the anime series FLCL
- "Addicts" (Undeclared episode), a 2001 episode of American sitcom Undeclared
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Addictive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.