Addington Village Interchange
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fare zone||London fare zones 3, 4, 5 and 6|
|Opened||10 May 2000|
Addington Village Interchange is a light rail stop and associated bus station serving Addington in the London Borough of Croydon in the southern suburbs of London. It opened on 10 May 2000 along with the line to New Addington.
- 64 (New Addington, Vulcan Way - Thornton Heath, Pond)
- 130 (New Addington, Vulcan Way - Thornton Heath, Parchmore Road)
- 314 (Eltham - New Addington)
- 353 (Forestdale - Ramsden)
- 359 (Addington Village - Purley, High Street)
- 433 (Addington Village - Croydon Town centre
- 466 (Addington Village - Caterham on the hill
- 654 (Addington Village - Ramsden, Priory School)*
- 664 (New Addington, Homestead Way - Biggin Hill, Charles Darwin School)*
*= School bus
- "Tram Stop Usage 2009-10 (FOI)" (XLS). Tramlink annual passenger performance 2009-2010. Transport for London. 18 August 2011. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Tramlink numbers 2010-2011" (PDF). Tramlink annual passenger performance 2010-2011. Transport for London. 28 March 2012. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Croydon Tramlink opened for business The Railway Magazine issue 1191 July 2000 page 10
- "Buses and trams from Addington Village" (PDF). Transport for London. Retrieved 13 March 2011.
|Preceding tram stop||Tramlink||Following tram stop|
towards West Croydon
New Addington to Croydon town centre
towards New Addington