|Industry||Apparel and accessories retail|
|Founded||1980 in Montreal|
Number of locations
|Janice Leclerc |
|Products||Women's clothing |
Number of employees
The name of the store (not affiliated with Elle magazine) is a pun on the French word additionelle, which translates to additional in English. The company was established in Montreal in 1980, and sold to Reitmans in 2001. Addition Elle has 139 locations across Canada. All clothing comes in at least a ladies' size 14 (equivalent to a men's size 34) and goes up to size 26 (equivalent to a men's size 46). The target demographic of the store is full figured women between 18 and 49 years of age. Some stores also sell bras and other lingerie items. Addition Elle stores are usually located in shopping malls, but a few are standalone big box stores.
- "# of employees information". Glass Door. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "About Addition Elle". Reitmans Canada. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
- "Addition Elle information". 1-Plus.com. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Lingerie information". Style List. 2007-01-24. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Basic clothing designs". Plus Size Web. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Jessica Biffi". jessicabiffi.com. Archived from the original on September 13, 2016. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
- "Jessica Biffi designer collection". Style Vanguard. 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2011-04-06.