From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up address in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Address or The Address may refer to:
- Address (geography), a code and abstract concept expressing a location on the Earth's surface (including a postal address) pali in village-morgi, po-shrikot ,bloc -chinyalisour, distt-uttarkashi
<address></address>, an HTML element, see HTML element#address
- In computing, an (often-virtual) location in an address space, notably:
- The Address (film), a film by Ken Burns
- Public speaking, the process of speaking to a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner
- Style (manner of address), a legal, official, or recognized title
- In golf to line up the club with the ball.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Address.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.