From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Adductor muscle (disambiguation))
- Adductor muscles of the hip, the most common reference in humans, but may also refer to
- Adductor brevis muscle, a muscle in the thigh situated immediately behind the pectineus and adductor longus
- Adductor hallucis muscle, a muscle responsible for adducting the big toe
- Adductor longus muscle, a skeletal muscle located in the thigh
- Adductor magnus on the medial side of the thigh
- Adductor minimus muscle, a small and flat skeletal muscle in the thigh
- Adductor pollicis muscle, a muscle in the hand that functions to adduct the thumb
- Adductor muscle (Bivalvia), a muscle in the interior of a bivalve mollusk which close the valves
- The large foot-to-shell muscle in gastropods such as the abalone and limpet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adductor muscle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.