||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Manufacturer||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Country of origin||Indonesia|
AdeS is a brand of drinking water available in Indonesia. The mineral water is also known as I-Lohas in Japan. It is marketed as "pure, safe, and trusted drinking water". The Coca-Cola Company acquired the Ades bottled water brand for $20 million in 2000 as part of its $45 million investment in the country since 1999 under PT Akasha Wira International Tbk. It is currently made by PT Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia in Bekasi, East Java, where it also made Coca-Cola, Fanta and Sprite.
AdeS plastic bottle shape
Now AdeS 600ml PET bottle with environmentally friendly forms of plastic bottles that can be crushed. Here are three small steps make a difference:
- Select: Quality mineral water of the The Coca-Cola Company
- Drinking: Enjoy gulp after gulp the freshness of taste
- Smash: Feel the thrill of crushing bottles. Bottles were crushed using a bit of space.
AdeS is now available in 600ml PET bottles. AdeS previously been available in 240ml plastic glass, 1500ml PET bottles and gallons 19 liters, also Ades Royal variants available in 330ml PET bottles.
- Shari, Michael (March 24, 2003). "Indonesia: Consumer Heaven? Global giants are finding a rich market in the world's fourth-biggest nation". Business Week.
- AdeS on Coca-Cola Indonesia Official Website
- Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia - AdeS
- Wright Investors' Service
- Digital Information Services
|This non-alcoholic drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|