This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Manufacturer||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Country of origin||Indonesia|
AdeS is a brand of drinking water available in Indonesia. The mineral water is also known as I-Lohas in Japan. The Coca-Cola Company acquired the Ades bottled water brand for $20 million in 2000 as part of its $45 million investment in the country since 1999 under PT Akasha Wira International Tbk. It is currently made by PT Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia in Bekasi, West Java, where it also made Coca-Cola, Fanta and Sprite.
AdeS is marketed as "pure, safe, and trusted drinking water".
AdeS is available in 350 mL, 600 mL and 1500 mL (1.5 L) PET bottles. AdeS previously been available in 240 mL plastic cup and gallons 19 liters, also Ades Royal variants available in 330 mL PET bottles.
- Shari, Michael (March 24, 2003). "Indonesia: Consumer Heaven? Global giants are finding a rich market in the world's fourth-biggest nation". Business Week.
- AdeS on Coca-Cola Indonesia Official Website
- Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia - AdeS
- Wright Investors' Service
- Digital Information Services
|This non-alcoholic drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|