This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Manufacturer||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Country of origin||Indonesia|
AdeS is a brand of drinking water available in Indonesia. The mineral water is also known as I-Lohas in Japan. The Coca-Cola Company acquired the Ades bottled water brand for $20 million in 2000 as part of its $45 million investment in the country since 1999 under PT Akasha Wira International Tbk. It is currently made by PT Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia in Bekasi, West Java, where it also made Coca-Cola, Fanta and Sprite.
AdeS is marketed as "pure, safe, and trusted drinking water".
- Shari, Michael (March 24, 2003). "Indonesia: Consumer Heaven? Global giants are finding a rich market in the world's fourth-biggest nation". Business Week. Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- "Ades". en.cocacola.co.id. Retrieved 2019-05-05.
- AdeS on Coca-Cola Indonesia Official Website
- Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia - AdeS
- Wright Investors' Service
- Digital Information Services
|This non-alcoholic drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|