|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Adeel (Arabic: عديل) is an oft-used Muslim male name in South Asia, and is related to the Arabic name Adel which means Justice. Adeel means someone who is just and can differentiate between right and wrong.
Adeel pronounced as Ade-el is a Christian name. It is a coined name from Yoruba language and Hebrew language. "Ade" meaning crown and "El" meaning God. Adeel means "God's crown", it can also mean "crowned by God".
- Adeel Ahmed (born 1983), Pakistani footballer
- Adeel Akhtar, English actor
- Adeel Raja (born 1980), Dutch cricketer
- Adeel Ahmed (born 1988), Pakistani footballer
- Haji Muhammad Adeel, Pakistani politician
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|