|Minister of Local Development|
16 July 2013
|Prime Minister||Hazem Al Beblawi
Adel Labib (Arabic: عادل لبيب) is the former governor of Alexandria, and Beheira Governorate, and the current governor of Qena Governorate since 4 August 2011. He was appointed as the minister of local development in the interim government of Egypt. He was later removed as Minister of Local Development in 2015. 
- Timeline of Alexandria, 2000s
- "Egypt slightly reshuffles cabinet". People's Daily Online. Archived from the original on 13 July 2008. Retrieved 13 June 2008.
- "Egyptian trains collide, 20 injured". Asharq Alawsat Newspaper. 2006-02-28. Archived from the original on 13 July 2008. Retrieved 13 July 2008.
- Wakin, Daniel J. (22 October 2002). "Cairo Journal; For Women, a Male Mannerism: The Water Pipe". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 13 July 2008. Retrieved 2008.
- "Egypt's interim president swears in first government". Ahram Online. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- Mostafa, Mahmoud. "Badr: Not so popular, but fits the position". Retrieved 2 November 2015.
|This article about an Egyptian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|