Adelanto Elementary School District
Students at the high school level attend Victor Valley Union High School District, with 9–12 students attending Adelanto High School campus on Mojave Road operated by VVUHSD starting in the 2014–2015 School Year.`
- Donald F. Bradach K–8 School
- El Mirage School
- George Visual & Performing Arts Magnet School
- Gus Franklin, Jr. STEM School
- Columbia Middle School
- Melva Davis Academy of Excellence STEAM Middle School
- Mesa Linda Middle School
- Adelanto Elementary School
- Morgan Kincaid Preparatory School of Integrated Studies
- Theodore Vick School
- Victoria Magathan Elementary School
- West Creek Elementary School
- Westside Park Elementary School
Desert Trails Elementary School was previously in the district. Prior to its 2013 closure it had the lowest test scores in AESD. In addition almost 75% of the 6th students in Desert Trails performed below grade level in mathematics. Desert Trails Elementary was officially closed and replaced by Desert Trails Preparatory Academy, a charter school. In December 2015 AESD voted not to renew the charter of Desert Trails Preparatory. In March 2016 the San Bernardino County Board of Education voted to hand authority over the charter school to the county government in a 3–2 vote, removing it from the district.
Additional closed campuses include George Elementary School and Sheppard Middle School, both on the grounds of the Southern California Logistics Airport. George Visual and Performing Arts Magnet School on Bartlett Road replaces both campuses as a K–8 site, where the Sheppard Middle School site is utilized by Excelsior Charter Schools for their AME Campus.
- "Schools". City of Victorville. Retrieved May 8, 2016.
- Yarbrough, Beau. "Adelanto will not renew charter for Desert Trails parent trigger school". The San Bernardino Sun. December 1, 2015. Retrieved May 8, 2016.
- Watanabe, Teresa. "Ruling supports Adelanto charter school effort". Los Angeles Times. July 24, 2012. Retrieved May 8, 2016.
- Yarbrough, Beau. "Parent Trigger charter school switches from Adelanto to county school". The San Bernardino Sun. March 7, 2016. Retrieved May 8, 2016.
- "Why Choose A.M.E.?". excelsior.com. Excelsior Charter Schools. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|