Adele M. Fielde
|Adele Marion Fielde|
March 30, 1839
East Rodman, New York
|Died||February 23, 1916(aged 76)|
|Parent(s)||Leighton Field and Sophia (Tiffany) Field|
- Fielde, Adele M. (1894). A corner of Cathay: studies from life among the Chinese. New York: Macmillan and Co. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- Pagoda shadows : studies from life in China (3rd ed.). Boston: W.G. Corthell. 1885. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- Fielde, Adele M. (1914). Parliamentary procedure; a compendium of its rules compiled from the latest and highest authorities, for the use of students and for the guidance of officers and members of clubs, societies, boards, committees, and all deliberative bodies. Seattle, WA: Helen N. Stevens. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- Fielde, Adele M. (1883). A pronouncing and defining dictionary of the Swatow dialect, arranged according to syllables and tones. Shanghai: American Presbyterian Mission Press. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- Fielde, Adele M. (1878). First Lessons in the Swatow Dialect. Swatow: Swatow Printing Office Company. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
Adele Marion Fielde
- Stevens, Helen Norton (1918). Memorial Biography of Adele M. Fielde: Humanitarian. Fielde Memorial Committee.
- Tucker, Ruth A. "Adele M. Fielde". Biographical Dictionary of Chinese Christianity. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Warren, Leonard (14 January 2004). Adele Marion Fielde: Feminist, Social Activist, Scientist. Routledge. ISBN 9781134488155.