Adele of Valois
She married Herbert IV of Vermandois, and they had:
- Philip, who became bishop of Châlons-sur-Marne
- Odo, who inherited possessions in Champagne (Troyes). He died in 1093, leaving the possessions to his brother Hugh.
- Hugh, who became the first to be called count of Champagne.
- Hawise, also known as Hawise of Guingamp, wife of Stephen, Count of Tréguier.
- Evergates, Theodore (2007). The Aristocracy in the Count of Champagne, 1100-1300. University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Bautier, Robert-Henri (1985). "Anne de Kiev, Reine de France, et la Politque Royale au XI e SIÈCLE: Étude Critique De La Documentation". Revue Des études Slaves (in French). 57 (4): 539–564.
|Count of Vermandois
|This article related to women's history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a French peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|