Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adelphi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adelphi (from Ancient Greek: ἀδελφός, adelphós, 'brother') may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Adelphi (band), an American rock band
- The Adelphi, an English literary journal 1923–1955
- Adelphi Papers, a monograph series of the International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Adelphi Records, a record label
- Adelphoe, or Adelphi – The Brothers, a play by Terence
Business, organisations and buildings
- Adelphi Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
- Adelphi Hotel (Sheffield), England
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool, England
- Adelphi University, in Garden City, New York, U.S.
- Adelphi campus, of the University of Salford, England
- Adelphi commons, at Arizona State University, U.S.
Other businesses and organisations
- Adelphi Edizioni, an Italian publishing house
- Adelphi Films, a British film production company founded in 1939
- Adelphi (Exeter College, Oxford), a wine club in Oxford
- Adelphi Whisky, a whisky bottler and former distillery in Scotland
- Adelphi Building, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Adelphi Buildings, in London, England
- Adelphi Cinema, in Dublin, Ireland
- Adelphi Theatre, in London, England
- Adelphi Theatre (New York City), U.S.
- Adelphi Theatre (Dublin), now Queen's Theatre, Dublin, in Ireland
- Adelphi, Iowa, an unincorporated community in Iowa, U.S.
- Adelphi, Maryland, U.S.
- Adelphi, Ohio, U.S.
- Adelphi, Texas, U.S.
- Adelphi, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Adelphi, London, a district of the City of Westminster in London, England