Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adema or ADEMA may refer to:
- Auke Adema (1907–1976), Dutch speed skater, twice winner of the Elfstedentocht
- es:Gerhardus Jan Adema (1888–1981), Dutch sculptor and painter
- Joost Adema (born 28 September 1959), Dutch rower
- Wim Hora Adema (1914–1998), Dutch feminist author and publisher
- Alliance for Democracy in Mali, Malian political party
- AS Adema, Malagasy football club
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.