Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adema or ADEMA may refer to:
- Auke Adema (1907–1976), Dutch speed skater, twice winner of the Elfstedentocht
- es:Gerhardus Jan Adema (1888–1981), Dutch sculptor and painter
- Joost Adema (born 28 September 1959), Dutch rower
- Wim Hora Adema (1914–1998), Dutch feminist author and publisher
- Alliance for Democracy in Mali, Malian political party
- AS Adema, Malagasy football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.