Lookman playing for Charlton Athletic in 2016
|Full name||Ademola Lookman Olajade Alade Aylola Lookman|
|Date of birth||20 October 1997|
|Place of birth||Wandsworth, England|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2018||→ RB Leipzig (loan)||11||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:15, 24 November 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22:41, 11 October 2018 (UTC)
Lookman made his senior debut in 2015, playing as a forward for Charlton Athletic of the Championship, and in January 2017 signed for Everton, who have used him mainly as a winger. He has represented England from under-19 to under-21 levels.
Lookman joined Charlton Athletic's academy in 2014 after signing from Waterloo, a youth football club based in the London Borough of Lambeth. His goalscoring record for Charlton's U18 and U21 teams led to him making a rapid ascent through the Charlton academy ranks and he made his first-team debut for the Addicks on 3 November 2015. He scored his first goal for the club in a 3–2 defeat at Brighton & Hove Albion on 5 December 2015, and then followed that up with both Charlton's goals in a 2–2 draw with Bolton Wanderers ten days later.
Lookman signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with Everton on 5 January 2017 for an undisclosed fee, reported as an initial £7.5m potentially rising to £11m with add-ons. He made his debut for the club ten days later in a 4–0 victory over Manchester City, replacing Ross Barkley in the 90th minute and scoring the team's fourth goal. Lookman made his first Euro appearance for Everton in a 1–0 win over MFK Ružomberok in the Europa League third qualifying round first leg.
Although manager Sam Allardyce stated that Lookman would not be leaving on loan in the January 2018 transfer window, he changed his mind, and the club arranged a move to Championship club Derby County, where they hoped he would play regular first-team football. However, the player insisted on an alternative move, and joined Bundesliga club RB Leipzig until the end of the 2017–18 season. In his first game with Leipzig, Lookman scored the winning goal in the away game against Borussia Mönchengladbach after coming on as a late substitute.
Lookman was born in England to parents from Nigeria, and is eligible for the national teams of both countries. He received his first international call-up when he was named in the England U19 squad for two matches against Mexico. He was subsequently named in the squad for the European U19 Championships that summer. In early 2017, Lookman turned down the opportunity to switch allegiance to Nigeria after an approach from the national coach, Gernot Rohr.
Lookman was selected in the England under-20 team for the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup. He scored three goals in the tournament, two against Costa Rica in the last 16. England beat Venezuela 1–0 in the final, to achieve the country's first victory in the final of a global tournament since the 1966 World Cup.
He received his first call-up for the England under-21s for European Championship qualifiers against the Netherlands under-21s and Latvia under-21s in September 2017. He made his debut in the first match, and set up Everton teammate Dominic Calvert-Lewin for England's goal in a 1–1 draw.
- As of matches played 24 November 2018
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|RB Leipzig (loan)||2017–18||Bundesliga||11||5||—||—||—||11||5|
- Appearances in UEFA Europa League
- "Squads for 2017/18 Premier League confirmed". Premier League. 1 September 2017. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- "Ademola Lookman". 11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Pitt-Brooke, Jack (6 January 2017). "How Ademola Lookman slipped through the academy net before making his £11m move to Everton". The Independent. London. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Cawley, Richard (27 November 2015). "Charlton keen to secure teenage prospect Ademola Lookman to new contract". South London Press. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015.
- Jones, George (3 November 2015). "Match report: MK Dons 1–0 Charlton". Charlton Athletic F.C. Archived from the original on 17 November 2015. Retrieved 15 November 2015.
- "Brighton 3-2 Charlton". BBC Sport. 5 December 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "Charlton 2-2 Bolton". BBC Sport. 15 December 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- Vinnell, Paul (5 January 2017). "Everton sign Ademola Lookman from Charlton for £7.5m". Sky Sports. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Ademola Lookman: Everton sign Charlton forward for £11m". BBC Sport. 5 January 2017. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- Reddy, Luke (15 January 2017). "Everton 4-0 Manchester City". BBC Sport. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- Rostance, Tom (27 July 2017). "Baines gives Everton Europa lead on Rooney return". BBC Sport. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- Kirkbride, Phil (1 February 2018). "Everton wanted Ademola Lookman to stay in England with Championship club". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
"Everton boss Sam Allardyce claims Ademola Lookman's 'stubbornness' took him to RB Leipzig over Derby". Sports Illustrated. 1 February 2018. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
O'Callaghan, Rory (31 January 2018). "Ademola Lookman joins RB Leipzig on loan from Everton". Sky Sports. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Brassell, Andy (5 February 2018). "Ademola Lookman slips and slides from Everton into Leipzig's affections". The Guardian.
- Okeleji, Oluwashina (19 January 2017). "Nigeria keen on England U20 striker Ademola Lookman". BBC Sport. Retrieved 23 January 2017.
- Veevers, Nicholas (16 May 2016). "England Under-19s squad named for double-header with Mexico". The Football Association. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- Veeves, Nicholas (6 July 2016). "England Under-19s squad named for Euro Finals challenge". The Football Association. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Everton rising star Lookman turns down chance to represent Nigeria ahead of FIFA U20 World Cup". All Nigeria Soccer. 3 March 2017. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- Walsh, Kristian (11 June 2017). "How Everton's England World Cup heroes fared in South Korea - and what the future holds for them at Goodison". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Under-20 World Cup: England beat Venezuela in final". BBC Sport. 11 June 2017. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- Thomas, Lyall (24 August 2017). "Ten U20 World Cup heroes given first England U21 call-ups". Sky Sports. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Netherlands U21 1–1 England U21". BBC Sport. 1 September 2017. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Games played by Ademola Lookman in 2015/2016". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "Games played by Ademola Lookman in 2016/2017". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- "Games played by Ademola Lookman in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Games played by Ademola Lookman in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "Ademola Lookman". kicker.de. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- Sutcliffe, Steve (18 April 2016). "Ademola Lookman named LFE Apprentice of the Year for the Championship". League Football Education. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ademola Lookman.|