|Headquarters||Chicago, IL, United States|
|Products||Adeptia Connect, Adeptia Integration Suite (AIS)|
Adeptia is a Chicago-based software company. It provides application to exchange business data with other companies using a self-service integration approach. This business software helps organizations quickly create automated data connections to their customers and partners and automate pre-processing and post-processing steps such as data validation, exception handling and back-end data integration.
Adeptia's products are designed to help onboard customer data, implement real-time interfaces between systems, connecting with cloud applications, automate business processes, publishing APIs, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration and to enable Service-oriented architecture (SOA). Adeptia is being used by organizations in various industries including Insurance, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Government, Healthcare and Retail. Adeptia technology provides Data Integration, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business-to-business (B2B) Integration, and Business Process Management (BPM) software capabilities.
Adeptia technology has been developed using Java, XML and Web Services technologies. They are available in both traditional on-premises as well as cloud-delivery models. For cloud deployments, Adeptia utilizes the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
Adeptia is notable for being the most comprehensive “all-in-one” business integration software on the market that combines Data Integration, Enterprise Application Integration, Business-to-Business EDI capability and Business Process Management on a core SOA architecture.
Adeptia offers the following two software products that combine to help businesses create automated data connections with their customers and partners while automating manual tasks.
1. Adeptia Connect: An iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) business application designed for use by non-technical business users to create integration connections. Traditional integration and connectivity solutions are developer tools that are designed to be used for engineers and programmers.
2. Adeptia Integration Suite: A full-featured integration platform that provides the following capabilities:
- B2Bi Software : Business-to-business Integration software designed to integrate customer and partner data with any application or database using industry standards such as EDI X12, HIPAA and EDIFACT.
- ETL Software: Data parsing and mapping software for aggregating information from many sources into databases.
- ESB Software: Process centric, SOA-based Enterprise Service Bus middleware for real-time integration interfaces.
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Enterprise service bus
- Comparison of business integration software
- "About Adeptia". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Adeptia Integration Suite". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Industry Solutions". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Adeptia Cloud Integration Features". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "How To Create a Common Enterprise Strategy for All Integration". ITBusinessEdge. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Businessweek". Businessweek. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- "Adeptia Inc- An Enterprise Data Integration Software Company". Adeptia.com. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- "UIC Chicago Area Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame honors 10". UIC News Center. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- "Exploring Gartner's data integration vendor magic quadrant 2013". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Gartner Magic Quadrant for on Premises Application Integration Suites". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "The Forrester Wave: Hybrid Integration, Q1 2014". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Ben, Kepes. "Because Integration Has To Be Easy -- Adeptia Launches A "Citizen Integration Platform"". Forbes. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- Michael, Vizard. "Adeptia SaaS Application Empowers Citizen Integrators". Programmable Web. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Lou Ennuso, Adeptia". Beyenetwork. 2010-05-13. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- Byron, Dennis (2009-04-30). "Talking with... Deepak Singh of BPM Provider Adeptia - BPM in Action". Ebizq.net. Archived from the original on 25 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Wired - Why 'Citizen Integration' Is Essential to IT Pros in 2015
- TMCnet - How Smart CIOs Select Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) Providers
- Gartner - Adeptia Recognized in Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
- Toms IT PRO - Adeptia Introduces 'Citizen Integration' Platform
- Insurance Networking - BPM: Where, When & How
- Solutions Review - Adeptia Updates Connect; Simplifies Self-Service Integration
- Adeptia website