(Redirected from Adherer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adherence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adherence, Adherer, and derivative terms may refer to:
- Adherence (medicine), the obedience of the patient to the medical advice
- Adhesion (medicine), abnormal bands of tissue that grow in the human body
- Adherent point, mathematical notion, also known as closure point, point of closure or contact point
- Adherer (Dungeons & Dragons), a monster from the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Adhesion, the tendency of dissimilar particles or surfaces to cling to one another
- Religious adherence, when people follow a particular religion
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adherence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.