|Preceded by||Never Trust a Liberal Over 3—Especially a Republican|
|Followed by||In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!|
¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole is a 2015 book about immigration by conservative author Ann Coulter. It was a New York Times Best Seller in the category Hardcover Nonfiction for three weeks.
One of the allegations Coulter made was that Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim purchased The New York Times to "buy pro-illegal immigration coverage", because his business interest lies in remittance-fueled consumption.
Reviewing it for the National Review, Jay Nordlinger called it "a serious book making serious points." In The New York Times, Timothy Egan suggested that "Her book has influenced Trump." The Southern Poverty Law Center notes that she "routinely cites white nationalists, anti-Muslim activists and anti-immigrant groups" in the book.
- The New York Times Best Sellers: Hardcover Nonfiction: July 05, 2015
- Jay Nordlinger, ¿Se Habla Ann Coulter?, National Review, July 23, 2015
- Wes Vernon, Why the illegal alien issue towers above all others, The Washington Times, June 21, 2015
- Estevez, Dolia (June 9, 2015). "Mexican Tycoon Carlos Slim's Camp Calls Ann Coulter's Wild Allegations Against Him "True Nonsense"". Forbes. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- Timothy Egan, Not Like Us, The New York Times, July 10, 2015
- "Ann Coulter Cites White Nationalists, Anti-Muslim Activists and Other Racists in New Book". Southern Poverty Law Center. 29 June 2015. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
|This article about a book on politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|