Adisumarmo International Airport
|Adisumarmo International Airport
Bandar Udara Internasional Adisumarmo
Papan Anggegana Internasional Adisumarmo
|Owner||Government of Indonesia|
|Operator||PT Angkasa Pura I|
|Location||Ngemplak, Boyolali, Central Java, Indonesia|
|Elevation AMSL||419 ft / 128 m|
On 28 January 2008, the airport was closed to all commercial traffic for several hours while the body of former Indonesian President Suharto was transported from Jakarta's Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport.
On 2 March 2009, operations moved to the new terminal.
The new passenger terminal is opened on 2 March 2009. The terminal has three aerobridges with four gates. The airport is able to serve wide body jet like Airbus A330 or Boeing 777. The Airbus A330 is usually operated for Hajj flights in Hajj season or for some extra flight in Ramadan season. The airport terminal has a minimarket (Indomaret), food counters, shopping area and some food counters near the boarding lounge.
The old passenger terminal is now used for VVIP flights.
Airlines and destinations
|Airfast Indonesia||Charter: Timika|
|Batik Air||Jakarta–Halim Perdanakusuma|
|Garuda Indonesia||Jakarta–Soekarno–Hatta, Jeddah[Note 1]|
|Indonesia AirAsia X||Denpasar/Bali|
|Lion Air||Balikpapan, Bandar Lampung (begins 12 November 2017), Banjarmasin, Batam, Denpasar/Bali, Jakarta–Soekarno–Hatta, Mataram–Lombok, Makassar, Medan (begins 12 November 2017), Padang (begins 12 November 2017), Palangkaraya, Palembang|
|Wings Air||Bandar Lampung, Bandung, Banjarmasin, Surabaya|
- Garuda Indonesia flight from Surakarta to Jeddah includes a stop-over at Banda Aceh. However, Garuda Indonesia does not have rights to transport passengers solely between Surakarta and Banda Aceh.
Shuttle airport bus are serving several destination from Adisumarmo International Airport, currently it serves by a bus operator, "Damri".
|Batik Solo Trans||Purwosari, Palur Bus Terminal, Pasar Klewer||IDR 20,000|
|DAMRI||Tirtonadi Bus Terminal||IDR 20,000|
Car and taxi
Various taxi and shuttle services are provided by numerous service providers.
- On 30 November 2004, Lion Air Flight 538 overran the runway after landing in bad weather. 25 people on board were killed.
- Adi Sumarmo International Airport Solo, Asiarooms.com, Accessed 25 July 2010
- "AirAsia Boosts Malaysia -Indo Links". Travel Daily Asia. 4 November 2016. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
- Ini 8 Rute Baru di Bandara Adi Soemarmo
- Adisumarmo International Airport - Indonesia Airport Global Website
- Airport information for WARQ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an Indonesian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|