|Other names||Aditi Phadnis Mehta|
Aditi Phadnis is a political writer. She writes columns in newspapers and magazines and has published books on the subject of Indian politics.
Phadnis graduated from the Miranda House from the University of Delhi. She was the president of Student's Union for the year 1982-83. She started her career in journalism from 1983 after graduating.
Phadnis worked with various newspaper and magazine publishers like The Independent, The Indian Post and Newstime. Later she worked for the news magazine Sunday. As of 2013[update], since 2000, she has been working with Business Standard. She was a Jefferson Fellow at the East–West Center in the year 2006. She is the winner of the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Award for the year 2008-2009 in the Political Reporting (Print) category. She shared this award with Pranab Dhal Samanta of The Indian Express.
- "List of the Presidents and Secretaries of the Students' Union". Miranda House. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- "Aditi Phadnis Mehta - Mindmine Summit 2013". 4 April 2013. Archived from the original on 24 October 2013. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "Interactive Meeting With The Visiting Members Of The Jefferson Fellowship Programme, East-West Centre". India-US Forum of Parliamentarians (IUFP). 16 February 2006. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "31 journalists get Ramnath Goenka Awards". New Delhi: Hindustan Times. 23 July 2010. Archived from the original on 19 April 2014. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- "Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards 2008-2009". Indian Express. Archived from the original on 24 June 2013. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
|This article about an Indian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|