||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
24 August 1983 |
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Other names||Aditi Dev Sharma|
Aditi Sharma (born 24 August 1983) is a Bollywood actress, who appeared in Mausam and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. In December 2015 she started her first TV series Gangaa on &TV in a lead role as grown up Gangaa. Shukla a child widow with her co-star Vishal Vashishtha who portrays the role of Gangaa's soulmate Sagar.Aditi is also the cutest of all Indian actresses. She is one of the most popular actresses in the industry.
Aditi Sharma was born in Lucknow on 24 August 1983. Her father is Dr. Devin Sharma and her mother is Anila Sharma. Her father is working in Aditya Birla Hospital in Indo gulf which is private township near Jagdishpur 
Aditi has featured in advertisements for various brands like 'Tata Sky', 'Dominos Pizza', 'Colgate', 'Fair & Lovely', 'Parachute Oil', 'Bank of India', 'Stayfree', 'Tanishq', 'Moov', 'Britannia', 'Reliance' and 'Tata Venture'.
From December 14th onwards Aditi plays the character of Gangaa she has replaced child actor Ruhana Khanna who played child Gangaa in Gangaa a child widow who is characterised with the indomitable spirit and the will to survive. However, her spirit and resiliance ensures that she emerges as a winner. Alongside the story portrays her immense love for Sagar (played by Vishal Vashishtha)
She was praised for her acting in Mausam. Bolly Dhame in their review state that "Aditi Sharma excels in a brief role." Bollywood Life states that "Sonam looks gorgeous, with kind of the same air that the old-world heroines had, but needs to learn to emote with the eyes rather than the mouth. A surprise and wonderful package is Aditi Sharma as Rajjo, the Punjabi girl in Shahid’s life, it would have been good to see more of her". The Tribune states that "It’s the other girl, the spirited Punjabi kudi Rajjo, in Shahid’s life played by Aditi Sharma, who fills up the small space provided to her character."
|2007||Khanna & Iyer||Nandini Iyer||Hindi|
|2008||Black & White||Shahgufta||Hindi|
|2011||Ladies vs Ricky Bahl||Saira Rashid||Hindi|
|2011||Rasta Pyar Ka||Hindi|
|2011||Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha||Hindi|
|2014||Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami||Tanya||Hindi|
|2004||India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj||as Herself||Zee TV|
|2015-present||Gangaa||Ganga Sagar Chaturvedi||&TV|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 16 March 2014. Retrieved 2013-10-10.
- "Revealed: Aditi Sharma and Sarwar Ahuja are married". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "Real life couple Aditi and Sarwar pair up for a TV show". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "Aditi Sharma Full Bio". imdb.com. 2009-03-24. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "Aditi Sharma". Indian Ad Divas. 2 August 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "Black & White preview". 2008-02-01. Retrieved 2008-02-02.
- http://www.bharatstudent.com/ (2010-01-13). "Om Shanti Telugu Movie Reviews,Om Shanti Tollywood Movie Review,Movie Review Rating, Telugu Film Review Rating". Bharatstudent.com. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- Saibal Chatterjeee (23 September 2011). "Mausam Review". NDTV.com. Archived from the original on 7 January 2012.
- "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl Review". Koimoi.com. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "Aditi Sharma : Filmography and Profile". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- "Gangaa - Sagar Ki Ganga". indiatoday. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|