Aditya Julka (born August 24, 1981) is the co-founder and former CEO of Paddle8, an online auction house for fine art and collectibles. In July 2016, Paddle8 announced a merger with Auctionata, with Julka serving as the Chief Strategy Officer for the joint company. A graduate of Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar, Julka previously founded InBioPro (a biochemical company based in Bangalore, India) and BioAtlantis (a biotechnology company based in Ireland).
In 2016, Julka was named to the class of the New York Venture Fellows, a year-long program designed to help entrepreneurs scale their ventures. He has also been recognized in Crain's New York Business List of 40 Under 40, the Art+Auction Power 100 List,  and Apollo Magazine's List of 40 Under 40.
He previously worked as a consultant for McKinsey & Company and received his graduate and undergraduate degrees in Biochemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Julka serves on the board of Performa, New York's art biennial, and the advisory board of Khoj, an organization dedicated to performance art in South Asia.
- Paddle8 Raises $6M to Do for Fine Art What StubHub Does for Concert Tickets - Venture Capital Dispatch - WSJ[better source needed]
- “In The Studio,” Paddle8′s Aditya Julka Discuses Building Niche Online Marketplaces | TechCrunch
- "2016 Venture Fellows". NYC Venture Fellows.
- "The Science of Auctioning Artwork". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "The Power 100 of 2015: Part I". BLOUIN ARTINFO. Retrieved 21 December 2015.
- "The Business 40 Under 40 Europe". Apollo Magazine. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "In a Class of Its Own". Times of India. Retrieved 16 August 2004.
- "DLD Conference Speaker: Aditya Julka". DLD Media. Retrieved 1 May 2014.