|Princess of Thailand|
5 May 1984 |
|House||Mahidol (Chakri Dynasty)|
Princess Aditayadornkitikhun (Thai: อทิตยาทรกิติคุณ; IPA: [àʔ.tʰít.tàʔ.jāːtʰɔːn.kì.tì.kʰun]; rtgs: Athittayathonkitikhun; born 5 May 1984), commonly known as Princess Dita (Thai: ติ๊ด; IPA: [tít]; rtgs: Tit), is the second daughter of Princess Chulabhorn Walailak and Virayudh Tishyasarin.
Princess Aditayadornkitikhun received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Design from Mahidol University International College on 4 July 2011. Her graduating thesis titled "Redesign Packaging for Royal Chitralada Agricultural Products" was displayed at the annual Media Arts Exhibition at Bangkok Art and Culture Centre hosted by the Fine and Applied Arts division during 2–5 August 2011.
- Thailand: Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of the White Elephant
- Thailand: Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of the Crown of Thailand
- Thailand: Recipient of the King Bhumibol Cypher Badge Medal
|Ancestors of Aditayadornkitikhun|
Princess Aditayadornkitikhun of Thailand
|Reference style||Her Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
- Press Release from the Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, DC
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 July 2015. Retrieved 2015-07-17.
AditayadornkitikhunBorn: 6 May 1984
|Line of succession to the Thai throne
Prince Vacharaesorn Mahidol
|Order of precedence|
|The Royal Grandchild
|This biography of a member of a Thai royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|