Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adjacency or adjacent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adjacent or adjacency may refer to:
- Adjacent (graph theory), two vertices that are the endpoints of an edge in a graph
- Adjacent (music), a conjunct step to a note which is next in the scale
- Adjacent angles, two angles that share a common ray
- Adjacent channel in broadcasting, a channel that is next to another channel
- Adjacency matrix, a matrix that represents a graph
- Adjacency pairs in pragmatics, paired utterances such as a question and answer
- Adjacent side (polygon), a side that shares an angle with another given side
- Adjacent side (right triangle), the side (or cathetus) of a right triangle that touches a given non-right angle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adjacent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.