|Full name||Adjoa Bayor|
|Date of birth||May 17, 1979|
|Place of birth||Accra, Ghana|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|2009–2011||FF USV Jena||18||(1)|
|2010||FF USV Jena II||2||(0)|
|1997 – present||Ghana||33||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 September 2007
In September 2007 Adjoa Bayor captained the Ghana national team at the World Cup in China. Although Ghana did not get out of the group stage, Bayor scored a remarkable goal from a free kick just outside Norway's penalty area when she faced the wrong way as another player ran up and jumped over the ball, then she casually turned and shot.
- She was subsequently shortlisted for the best female African player for 2010 which she eventually won beating the likely favourite, Perpetual Nkwocha.
- 2003 — African Women Player of the Year.
- "FIFA Recognizes F.C. Indiana Star". Women's Professional Soccer League. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
- "Ghana keen to repel underdog status". African football. BBC Online. 2007-09-07. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
- "African Women Player of the Year". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Archived from the original on 14 October 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
- "Player to Watch: Adjoa Bayor". FIFA Women's World Cup China 2007 – Teams. FIFA. Archived from the original on 2007-08-25. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
|African Women Player of the Year
|Notes and references|
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Ghanaian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|