Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adjunct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adjunct may refer to:
- Adjunct (grammar), words used as modifiers
- Adjunct professor, a rank of university professor
- Adjuncts, sources of sugar used in brewing
- Adjunct therapy used to complement another main therapeutic agent, either to improve efficacy or to reduce side-effects
- The adjugate of a matrix, sometimes called the adjunct
- Adjunction, a possible relationship between two functors in mathematics, specifically category theory
- Adjutant is a military rank or appointment, an officer who assists a more senior officer.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adjunct.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.