|Look up adjunct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adjunct may refer to:
- Adjunct (grammar), words used as modifiers
- Adjunct professor, a rank of university professor
- Adjuncts, sources of sugar used in brewing
- Adjunct therapy used to complement another main therapeutic agent, either to improve efficacy or to reduce side-effects
- The adjugate of a matrix, sometimes called the adjunct
- Adjunction, a possible relationship between two functors in mathematics, specifically category theory
- Adjutant is a military rank or appointment, an officer who assists a more senior officer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adjunct.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.