Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adjust, adjusted, or adjustment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adjustment may refer to:
- Adjustment (law), with several meanings
- Adjustment (psychology), the process of balancing conflicting needs
- Adjustment of observations, in mathematics, a method of solving an overdetermined system of equations
- Calibration, in metrology
- Spinal adjustment, in chiropractic practice
- In statistics, compensation for confounding variables
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adjustment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.