From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adjust, adjusted, or adjustment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adjustment may refer to:
- Adjustment (law), with several meanings
- Adjustment (psychology), the process of balancing conflicting needs
- Adjustment of observations, in mathematics, a method of solving an overdetermined system of equations
- Calibration, in metrology
- Spinal adjustment, in chiropractic practice
- In statistics, compensation for confounding variables
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adjustment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.