This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Location||Khopoli, Maharashtra, India|
|Coordinates||18°46′05″N 73°16′44″E / 18.768°N 73.279°ECoordinates: 18°46′05″N 73°16′44″E / 18.768°N 73.279°E|
|Opened||April 18, 2013|
|Owner||Imagicaa World Entertainment Ltd.|
|Slogan||Badi Interesting Jagah Hai|
Imagicaa is a 130-acre (53 ha) theme park in Khopoli, India. It is owned by Imagicaa World Entertainment Ltd. The park has an estimated daily capacity of 15,000 visitors. To date, the park has hosted over 5.2 million visitors.
The park opened in April 2013.
The park temporarily closed in March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Following a second lockdown due to the pandemic, Imagicaa reopened on 22 October 2021.
The main park was 110 acres large at its opening. This space is split into six zones: Viva Europa, Americana, Jambo Africa, Asiana, Arabia and India.
The park has three roller coasters: Nitro, Deep Space, and Gold Rush.
The park also has the Scream Machine, a teacup ride, water-based bumper cars, and a carousel. One of the rides, "Mr. India", is based on the 1987 Bollywood film “Mr. India", starring Anil Kapoor, while another ride is based on animated character Chhota Bheem.
There are also some rides specifically for children, including a log flume ride, mini Ferris wheel, a mini drop ride, and a mini carousel.
Several shows and attractions are also present within the park, including two movie experiences, a comedy show, an evening lights show, and "the first official Bollywood Hall of Fame".
The water park, which opened in 2014, includes water slides, a rafting ride, a mat racer, a lazy river, a wave pool, and a kiddie pool.
In 2016 the Imagicaa Snow Park, an indoor snow-based theme park, was opened. The park is spread across an area of 15,000 sq ft (1,400 m2). The park includes basketball, slides, a short hiking trail, play areas, and three cafes.
The park holds a special parade and carnival to celebrate Christmas.
- ^ a b c d e "Adlabs Imagica: Inside India's First Disney-Style Theme Park". International Business Times. 18 April 2013.
- ^ a b c "Imagica adds a Snow Park this summer". The Financial Express. 11 April 2016.
- ^ a b "Adlabs Imagica to open water park, hotel this year". Business Standard. Press Trust of India.
- ^ Mishra, Sanghamitra (4 June 2018). "Imagica partners with Vh1 Supersonic to bring the biggest bash this summer". Everything Experiential. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- ^ "Coronavirus outbreak: Imagicaa, EsselWorld shut till March 31". Mid-day. 16 March 2020. Retrieved 7 January 2023.
- ^ "Imagicaa to welcome back guests from 22nd October". Hotelier India. 20 October 2021. Retrieved 6 January 2023.
- ^ Menon, Bindu D (23 March 2018). "Ride the Chhota Bheem wave at Imagica". businessline. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- ^ "After Chhota Bheem, Imagica to offer House of Stars rides". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 7 May 2018. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- ^ Jhangiani, Anjali (15 December 2022). "Fun-filled Christmas-themed Events To Be Hosted In City For Kids, Parents | Pune News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 January 2023.
- ^ "Jingle your way to a 'Magical and Snowy Christmas' at Imagicaa!". Everything Experiential. 13 December 2019. Retrieved 7 January 2023.