Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adlai may refer to:
- Adlai (biblical figure), the father of Shaphat, and the grandfather of the prophet Elisha
- Adlai, West Virginia, unincorporated community, United States
- The first name of Adlai Stevenson I, Grover Cleveland's Vice President
- The first name of Adlai E. Stevenson II, grandson of the above entry, former Governor of Illinois, and unsuccessful Presidential candidate
- The first name of Adlai E. Stevenson III, son of the above entry, and former Senator from Illinois
- The first name of Adlai E. Stevenson IV, son of the above entry, business executive and former journalist
- The colloquial name of an annual collegiate debating competition held by Princeton University's American Whig-Cliosophic Society as part of the American Parliamentary Debate Association
- Job's tears, a grain
- Stevenson High School (Lincolnshire, Illinois)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adlai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.