Adlai may refer to:
- Adlai (biblical figure), the father of Shaphat, and the grandfather of the prophet Elisha
- Adlai, West Virginia
- The first name of Adlai Stevenson I, Grover Cleveland's Vice President
- The first name of Adlai E. Stevenson II, grandson of the above entry, former Governor of Illinois, and unsuccessful Presidential candidate
- The first name of Adlai E. Stevenson III, son of the above entry, and former Senator from Illinois
- The first name of Adlai E. Stevenson IV, son of the above entry, business executive and former journalist
- The colloquial name of an annual collegiate debating competition held by Princeton University's American Whig-Cliosophic Society as part of the American Parliamentary Debate Association
- Job's tears, a grain
- Stevenson High School (Lincolnshire, Illinois)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adlai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.