|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Labels||New Ocean Media|
|Past members||Steven Adler|
Adler was an American rock band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 2011 by original/former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler. The band was formed following the dissolution of Adler's previous band, Adler's Appetite, and consisted of Adler along with current Lynam and former Mars Electric vocalist/guitarist Jacob Bunton, guitarist Lonny Paul (now also of Lynam), and L.A. Guns bassist Johnny Martin.
The band was formed in 2011 after the dissolution of Adler's previous band Adler's Appetite. The band's album, Back from the Dead, was released November 26, 2012 via New Ocean Media. During an interview, Jacob Bunton said that their producer Jeff Pilson "is like a 5th member of the band, he's brought out so much and help channel the songs", and "he brings so much to the table as a producer, a member and a bassist, he has the same passion that he has been performing into the studio". Steven Adler has said "My goal is to take this band into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 25 years, I want to be a part of a team, like the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, or Rush. These guys are buddies and love making music together, it's cool to be part of a gang".
An American tour was initiated early in 2013, with a European tour scheduled for the fall of that year. However, these plans were curtailed when Steven Adler entered rehabilitation in May 2013, and the band entered hiatus. The band returned to active service in 2015, undertaking a US tour in the summer of that year. In 2016 the band performed at the M3 and the Monsters of Rock West Coast Cruise. These proved to be the band's last performances however, as in February 2017 Steven Adler revealed that the band had dissolved as a result of his disinterest in performing concerts with low attendances. In 2018 Steven Adler reformed his old band Adler's Appetite with a new lineup.
- Steven Adler – drums, percussion
- Jacob Bunton – lead vocals, guitars, mandolin, keyboards, piano
- Johnny Martin – bass, vocals
- Lonny Paul – guitars, vocals
- Back from the Dead (2012)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-03-26. Retrieved 2013-12-25.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Adler breathes new life into Rock 'n Roll! - Music Junkie Press". Music Junkie Press. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- "Interview: Adler's Jacob Bunton and Lonny Paul Discuss New Album, 'Back From the Dead'". Guitar World. Archived from the original on 2015-10-02. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- "Guns N' Roses' Steven Adler, New LP 'Back From the Dead'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- bravewords.com. "ADLER - More Dates Added To 2015 Tour Schedule". bravewords.com. Retrieved 2017-04-27.
- "Former Guns N' Roses Drummer Steven Adler on Return to Rehab: 'I Picked Up a Bottle and Drank'". Loudwire. Retrieved 2017-04-27.
- "Watch STEVEN ADLER Perform GUNS N' ROSES Classics At M3 ROCK FESTIVAL". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. 2016-05-01. Retrieved 2017-04-27.
- "Monsters Of Rock Cruise - West Coast 2016". Songkick. Retrieved 2017-04-27.
- "STEVEN ADLER Explains His Absence From GUNS N' ROSES Reunion Tour: 'They Just Didn't Give Me The Opportunity'". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. 2017-02-17. Retrieved 2017-04-27.